Instructions for Printing Medical Release Forms
All Recreation and Competitive Players are required to print, sign and provide to their Coach a completed Registration/Medical Release Form from the GotSoccer database. Please follow the directions below to access and print the form.
Step 1 : Access the OSS Web Site
1. Go to the OSS web site : www.oceanstatesoccer.org.
2. Click on the "Registration" Link on the left hand side of the home page.
3. Select one of the following options or sub-pages :
- Recreation Player Registration
- Competitive Player Registration
4. Click on the link that will bring you to a GotSoccer home page
Step 2 : Login to GotSoccer
(Note : You should have received a Family Account username and password during the Registration process)
1. At the GotSoccer home page
, choose the User Login option on the right.
2. Then click on the Players login.
3. Login into either an Individual Player account or your Family Account.
Step 3 : Select Player, Print Registration/Medical Release Form
1. At the Family Home Page, click on a player name.
2. Next, click on the “Club Registration” tab on the top right :
3. Next, click on the Printable Registration Form link
4. Print the Registration/Medical Release Form, sign and deliver to your Coach